Copper Task Rough Out Scout Boot
£525.00 (E.U. Price)
£437.00 (Non-E.U. Price)
- Copper Task Rough Out Scout Boot.
- Specially made for The Bureau Belfast.
- Based on Viberg’s Logger Boot and adapted to a 6” height for casual wear, our version features a full rough out Calf upper in copper task with antique brass eyelets, tonal brown thread, an unstructured toe, soft tan leather bellow tongue, natural edge midsole and a Vibram grey Gloxi–Cut sole.
- Comes with dust bags, leather balm, a set of 2–tone brown leather laces and a set of brown flat cotton laces.
- Made on the 110 Last which is a good fit for most people. Click below for our full size guide.
- Made in Canada.
- While not sized in UK sizing, Viberg boots and shoes fits very similar to English made footwear. If you are a UK8 in Tricker’s etc then a size 8 in these will fit you.
Lifted from Viberg – “As a general rule of thumb our boots fit about a size larger than
normal. More specifically, if you measure a 9 on a Brannock device chances are you will be comfortable wearing an 8 in our boots. Most people wear their true Brannock size in athletic footwear, so a full size down from your sneakers is an easy way to think about it. Our boots fit this way because we use lasts that are based on traditional industrial and military shapes. For the most part they were originally
designed to accommodate a thick sock, liner, insole, etc, none of which are necessary for casual wear. We do not prescribe to a UK sizing system, though the end result of going down a full size is usually correct”
Shipping & Returns
We charge a flat rate for all basket sizes –
UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery– £6.00
Ireland via Fedex– £6.00
Europe, US & Canada via Fedex – £12.00
Rest of World via Fedex – £15.00
RETURNS – You have 14 days from receiving your goods to return for a refund or exchange.
You may also like ...